Collins Lake: 7/28 & 7/29/20 Fast Limits

Koke Machine

Jun 18, 2020
We went up to Collins Lake for our very first time. We trolled the Dam area. 35' to 45' for fast action. Landed 10 Trout on 28th by 10:00am. Also had a great morning of the 29th. 7 Trout and 5 Bass (released). We stayed with my favorite Fast Trolling Spoons. Speedy Shiners... Copper/Red & Gold/Red was our Best. Base of the Dam to Mid Lake. Robbie (Koke Machine)...
IMG_1361.JPGIMG_1380.JPG

Yep love that little lake . Long drive but worth it . The bass are beautiful best looking bass I can remember . Love how you can access the shore line too drive right up .
Keep hitting that dam area last time I was there I saw a guy reel in an #11 . Tightlines BF

Reactions: Koke Machine

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu