Colorado draw

Congrats!
Points for us. Puts me at 3 across the board. Which gun are you going to carry?
Not sure Drew. We are going to have a base camp that will be about 9,500 feet that we can hunt right out of. Also plan on doing a spike camp up at tree line hunting up high 3-4 days. So I’ll take the family and pick according to the terrain.

Kellen how many points do you have?

Just started this year, so 1 as of now. I’m kind of planning to use Colorado as a once every 2-3 year state, maybe alternating with the Utah general hunts.

Nothing for me except a local doe pronghorn. I should be able to pick up a buck tag with the turned in tags.

I hoped for a local archery deer tag, but will also have to pick up from the turn in list. Our babysitter got a tag so she can use our new blind...

.20190602_184010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No draws for me. I am obviously a professional points collector. Congrats Lungpopper!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu