Confederate Battle Flag

That pic is in Europe, they have some strange ways. They're going down quicker than us....

Reactions: okie
Easy there papa bear! Lmao
Can u say kooks.that should be against the law. Disturbing.

Who cares, not my place to judge anyone.......let God do that!

I try to live by,
Don't tread on me
And the golden rule.

I remember when if someone disagreed with you you'd say.
IT'S A FREE COUNTRY FUCK OFF

I miss those days!

Who cares, not my place to judge anyone.......let God do that!

I try to live by,
Don't tread on me
And the golden rule.

I remember when if someone disagreed with you you'd say.
IT'S A FREE COUNTRY FUCK OFF

I miss those days!
Good philosophy to live by. A philosophy I try to follow but find I don’t always live up to. Now a days though you can’t say or refer to God in public school. The golden rule isn’t taught in public school. And don’t tread on me sounds to conservative and too American to be mentioned in public school. Plus parents of children today are mostly victims of the public school system so you see the problem there.

Reactions: A Team and CRABBY

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu