Congressman's monster buck

Mud Pigeon

Jan 19, 2015
Forgot about this until I saw the news about Duncan Hunter's wife today. On a recent trip to DC I got to meet him before a tour of the Capitol. I saw this on the wall from across the office and thought, wow! he's shot a D16 buck. Walked up to the plaque and saw that instead it may be the smallest high fence deer ever taken lol.

.IMG_1628 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Can mule be high fence hunted? Dont you have to buy high fence animals from farm stock?

Nice. Can mule be high fence hunted? Dont you have to buy high fence animals from farm stock?
I have no idea, Hatchet would know. I thought you just threw some fence around however many thousand acres or parcels you owned and laid claim to anything inside before you ordered exotics.

Its a tuff living ,but it does provide.
....we now except credit cards as a form of payment for the desperate shooter...LOL! (that buck would be a trophy in the 16 from what ive seen)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu