CoronaVirus Memes!

Yeah... as much as I have the gut-feeling that I would like EVERYONE to be forced to be vaccinated...

I had a good chat with a friend and they drew a parallel in their argument to my love of our 2A rights and freedoms in general, so reluctantly I had to admit/agree that people..ugh.. do need to be allowed to choose not to vaccinate if they wanna be stupid about it. But in the same breath, it's kinda like, we need to figure out a way to be able to... later... when their kid gets stricken with heinous stuff... and they wanna reach-out to the Gub'ment for help... be like Nope! Nuh-Uh. Sorry, not Sorry. You CHOSE this. You Reap what you Sew. Bye Felicia!

furniture-alc-ol-1udhsh-101-zirla-ob-2-12-1a7-depo

toilet-paper-panic-room-complete

COVID FREESTYLE : Over on a friends page, he'd made a witty "Hey Girl.." post with a COVID theme to it, so I came up with this gem:

Hey Girl, you know... I don't say very this often
But things being as they are,
with all these other girls in coffins...
I'd seen you from afar,
and noticed you ain't coughin'!

So let's take a walk and,
put on our Hazmat suits.
I got some full-riot gear...

So maybe we can loot?

A grocery store for some dinner,
Of course, over candlelight
Ya know, since the powers been off
I've noticed the stars shine really bright!

I don't know what it was about you,
that attracted me to you.
Perhaps its the fact that your skin ain't so pale nor blue?
(That and the fact that you're standin' upright too.)

Your not bleeding from your eyes!
Well that's a definite plus.
But before I let you in my dumpster,
I simply must...
insist on the act that we decontaminate you.
(I'm sure you understand right? Nothin' personal 'Boo.)

And Get This!
Later on?
We can even Brush Our Teeth!
Cause I scored Big-Time!... over on 186th street!

BTW for something fun to do, you can descend upon this blasphemous FB page!
https://www.facebook.com/Anti.Hunting.Memes/

In LA county some friends have sited Natl Guard rollin' around.

EDIT: Mama just came home, she is HR director, and her company is just across the way into LA County. Yeah... they just ordered that all non-essential businesses have their workers stay at home. The order lists what are the essential businesses.

Last edited:
Liked this

I noticed that y'day too! I work from home so I know what it's "usually" like at our neighborhood park... especially with all this cold weather we've been having. But y'day when went to take the pups out... I noted to my boy how there's more people making use of the park now! I said "So at least that ONe good thing that's come of this!"

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu