Couldn't hold my load...

I'm spent for the season..next up..the knuckleheads...lord help the Yardbird society on the 2 acres..

• Haha
Reactions: longbowhunter2
Been too much bird this month for sure... looking for swine..been tuff...had a fat girl show up with teets dragging the ground..the shooter wanted to do her right then and there... I had to reason with him..and eventually disarm him..

.. educated him on proper hog edocate... he's a better hunter now... I'm a giver..

Been too much bird this month for sure... looking for swine..been tuff...had a fat girl show up with teets dragging the ground..the shooter wanted to do her right then and there... I had to reason with him..and eventually disarm him..

.. educated him on proper hog edocate... he's a better hunter now... I'm a giver..
Can't go shooting wet sows.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu