Couple FYIs for the Opener...

WISTER was a SH!T SHOW Scott should be so proud.

Guys are going nuts over this travesty that is Wister...The average was somewhere between .4 and 1.4 FOR THE OPENER...Generally, it's between 5 & 6 ducks per hunter...Wish I didn't have to say, I told you so...But, I told you so.

And fellas, this is only the start for all of California wildlife areas & hunting refuges...The $hit show" has done this for the once abundant pheasant and places like Little Dry Creek are nothing like they used to be...It will only get worse, as they cut the budget and anti folks/dems take over DFW.

ps...They are now throwing Rick under the bus saying he didn't order water in time...Such BS...Water should have been ordered and can be ordered any time...Like back in late August or early September...Oh, and they let Rick go with nobody to take his place?...2 guys working the windows and one was a total newbie and doesn't even know the Wister rules...In this case, $hit rolls up hill...:poop:

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu