crazy sale over at midway on scopes

I run siightrons on 2 of my rifles...tried and proven..hard to beat for the price..thats a smoking deal right there!!

Holy crap, I don't even need a scope but that's to good to pass on. Got that $$$$ trump sent me because of the China virus. Out of everything bad, comes something good.

Reactions: HATCHET1
What do you think of this one for a Tikka T3X on 6.5 CR? Can I do better for the money?

I have steered away from Vortex lower
end products. Their razor stuff is great but the other products are just marketed well in my opinion. Buy once, buy Leupold, buy American.
I have had two vortex scopes that would not hold zero. I have dropped Leupold’s off rocks picked them up and still held zero.

Last edited:
Its ok glass and will work just fine.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu