CWA receives nearly $2M in habitat improvement grants

Good news but, I don't trust bureaucrats. And they are at every level in the system.

That is great news. CWA is the reason we have socal waterfowling. Fantastic organization and I can't wait to get down there to see the improvements.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

i wonder if they will come spend some at our hunting club. We need some new blinds and the food delivery boat needs some work

i wonder if they will come spend some at our hunting club. We need some new blinds and the food delivery boat needs some work
Too bad there aren’t any memberships coming up for sale at Club San J, then you could experience true luxury duck hunting!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu