D-11 tag filled for my girlfriend and I !

Been super busy with school and work but still managing to get out and glass during the week and put it all together on the weekend. Hope everyone is doing well ! My buck last weekend , my girlfriends yesterday!
Well done!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gteam1
You guys always get it done. Congrats!
I think the fact that you guys are always getting kids and now your girlfriend animals shows even more how good you guys are at hunting. No easy task for sure.

Was your freezer big enough . What broad heads did use , Do you know what the weight was on the big one . Thanks for sharing !

Was your freezer big enough . What broad heads did use , Do you know what the weight was on the big one . Thanks for sharing !
We have two freezers that were able to store everything but the back straps, those were made the same day haha. I was using a swhacker and she was using the muzzy 4 blade. As for the weight on the big boy , I have no idea. He was a horse though. Thank you!

Reactions: dhntr48

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu