D10 Opener

cullendeaton

Dec 11, 2014
Seeley, CA
Heading out tomorrow for the opener of D10 on Saturday. Camping out tomorrow night to get a good early start Saturday morning. My friend knows a chunk of public surrounded on three sides by private, I have not been up there yet, but he has been hunting it with success for three years now. Wish me luck and hopefully I will have some pictures to post when I get back.

Here are the pics I promised. So stoked that I shot a deer this year, I have been hunting D16 for the last 5 years with no success, this year my friend says come up here and try your luck, I Took him up on the offer and shot one opening day about 40 minutes past legal shoot time. What a rush!!!

Attachments

• 20180922_074341.jpg
    20180922_074341.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20180922_085524.jpg
    20180922_085524.jpg
    632.3 KB · Views: 73
Here are the pics I promised. So stoked that I shot a deer this year, I have been hunting D16 for the last 5 years with no success, this year my friend says come up here and try your luck, I Took him up on the offer and shot one opening day about 40 minutes past legal shoot time. What a rush!!!
Congratulations , first one?
Can't tell how many points?
Edit big forked horn
Best
Longbow

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu