D14 Trail Cam

Been out couple times just poking around but I have seen good signs. Good looking pics you got I like

There you go! Get you some o' that Crab-Claw action! Much Luck man.

Im putting cameras out this weekend in D14. Ill post some pics if I have anything on camera worth posting in a few weeks.

This is the only thing with antlers I have found so far. I have been trying a few spots closer to the desert, as I have found a couple of signs there. I'm hoping those will be older and larger.
View attachment 41020
That's better than nothing for sure. Looks like some white spots on him or recovering from some injuries?deer contrast.png

Reactions: longbowhunter2
KAPOOW!! Somebody would get invoiced for him..

Reactions: TRICER
Lots a killers out there...poor fella doesn't stand a chance...or does he? LOL..

Reactions: Bill S.
No fall turkey hunting, let them be, Hey maybe we should offer this to the libtards face to see if they would support us and see how they react, Or not... (I'm kidding), they probably don't even know that turkeys exist in Cali or they would be on this right now. Wildlife management without science I don't get it....

Reactions: ilovesprig
Please....No fall hunting (I know it's legal)....Our turkeys hopefully, are starting to recover.
I thought the population had increased significantly over the past 2 years? Are the numbers really that low? Turkey was something I was hoping to get this fall.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You should have been around ten years ago to witness it and the heyday anticsof the turkeys that came about because of the reintroduction of what is actually non native strain. It's a ghost as to what used to be here since then. IMO leave them alone spring or fall for another few years and according to the weather and how they reproduce. They are stressed and we can buy a turkey dinner at the supermarket, go look for a deer , they are much better suited for the up an down drought lifestyle.

Reactions: mse

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu