D16 Buck down

Fishnplay57

Apr 14, 2021
San Diego
Friday hunted Palomar. The weather was ideal. Light breeze switching directions. Until sun started rising. Then it got right... Saw a few does that morning. When back to truck around 1:30pm for lunch and decided to hunt the afternoon. After talking wirh a few buddys. Who have been seeing alot of bigger bucks. So decided to go for it.... And look what i found at sunset... Couldnt have been happier. Un believable way my day ended..Message_1636160943636.jpgIMG_0111.jpgMessage_1636160982901.jpgIMG_0114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to maybe mount this buck. Any local taxidermist. That anyone would recomend... Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you couldn't have done it without the help from all the guys at FF. They helped me setting up my rifle and doing the little things that help make all this happen.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Friday hunted Palomar. The weather was ideal. Light breeze switching directions. Until sun started rising. Then it got right... Saw a few does that morning. When back to truck around 1:30pm for lunch and decided to hunt the afternoon. After talking wirh a few buddys. Who have been seeing alot of bigger bucks. So decided to go for it.... And look what i found at sunset... Couldnt have been happier. Un believable way my day ended..View attachment 51961View attachment 51962View attachment 51963View attachment 51964
Nice buck. Congratulations J. Shouldn't you be plumbing or something? Haha. Great job.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu