D16

been out 3 times and seen 3 does and 2 spikes. my G13 tag wont kick in until the rifle opener so ill keep looking and hopefully find a buck during archery season. also, I made a post about this already but it seems like some rut action is happening already. surprising for me to see so early and with all the heat.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
anyone even going near public lands right now? off limits right? hope it opens soon

BLM is open, however, with the smoke in the air and the likelihood that you'd have to pass thru CNF to get to some BLM, may not be worth it. I'm hoping i can get out for at least a weekend in October with my AO tag, and then i'll wait for Nov for my A32. Just got lucky grabbing that late season tag. Early season here sucks so far!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu