Daily Double

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Got out on the daily double for a 1/2 day this afternoon. 13 anglers with Sandy limits for all. I have no idea how many Sandies I caught. I also brought in a 3’ shark and an almost legal WSB. My buddy got a legal halibut and barracuda one other legal butt was caught. For $48 you can beat it. I reccomend week days if you want a smaller crowd. Go catch some fish!!!

Cant wait to get out on the Islander for a 1.5 in August. San Diego has some of the best fishing opportunities in the world.

972EAD4B-74DF-4661-B07C-B0B727D71034.jpeg15BD73A6-ED56-404E-B094-A7E03863A8AC.jpeg

Goes to show if you pick your spots, even a half day cattle boat can be a great trip. Nice work!

Figures, you went on Matt’s day off. Glad you had fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
Thanks for the info used to love those Cattle boats during the week might hit a twilight soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info used to love those Cattle boats during the week might hit a twilight soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI Daily Double does 3-8:30 trip this time of year it’s better than a twilight cause you aren’t out there trying to catch after the sun goes down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu