Damn Aoudad ...

The dove are still thick even though its been africa cold...i marked my onx with several roost spots for september...just hope those birds stick around!!!! Damn sheep get in the way of a good dove scouting trip
UGGH!!!!

Poor mans sheep...tastes like a 3 dicked billy goat...year round in Texas.....sadly a dtaw and seasond in New mexico...pick your poison...we dig it..

Mind if I try and guess the length on the two in the picture before you post what they are? Congrats to the hunters I hope to draw in nm And hunt them one day !

I am going to guess the right one to be 24 inches in length and the left one to be 28-29 inches in length .

30&31..one was ancient and had way more mass..the other was younger with great potential to be a true giant had he not been slaughtered.. the older one topped 300lbs and the younger was in the 225range...filthy creatures..

30&31..one was ancient and had way more mass..the other was younger with great potential to be a true giant had he not been slaughtered.. the older one topped 300lbs and the younger was in the 225range...filthy creatures..
Guess I was way off even if I had the measurements reversed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu