Dead Duck pics 2018/19

Guess what, Jeff... no surprise. Good job dude.

Awesome the amount of BWs ypu guys shot this year. A good buddy of mine shot a BWT/Cinn hybrid on the closer.

A couple of those wigeon you shot this year were studs... "stormish..."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Guess what, Jeff... no surprise. Good job dude.

Awesome the amount of BWs ypu guys shot this year. A good buddy of mine shot a BWT/Cinn hybrid on the closer.

A couple of those wigeon you shot this year were studs... "stormish..."

BWT increase was crazy this year. I had 1 drake in 30 years and shot 6 this year. I don't usually shoot teal if I don't have to so I had to stay on alert and pick my gun up every time. Some were in flocks of GWT.

Reactions: nicapopolis
BWT increase was crazy this year. I had 1 drake in 30 years and shot 6 this year. I don't usually shoot teal if I don't have to so I had to stay on alert and pick my gun up every time. Some were in flocks of GWT.
We shoot them here in CO during early teal but it is too early for good plumage.

I thought I would go to TX to shoot a nice drake, but maybe I can just go to Wister.

Reactions: ilovesprig
What no bands, slacker! When I grow up I want to hunt with Mud Pigeon

@Mud Pigeon i think a couple folks have wanted a higher limit so its now set at 20.

Nice job and great season

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu