Decoys, Sled, Cart, Slot Bag - Moving Sale

kal-elk

Aug 21, 2021
Hey all, hoping to pull off a move to Alaska in 3 months. Trying to bring absolutely nothing with me and re-buy later when I need it. I'll listen to offers for multiple items.

(Also have brand new spinners and decoy bag, and a quite a bit of NOS inflatables, that I will get pictures and update soon)

Lifetime Decoys 90' Jerk Rig: $30
Jerk Rig.JPG

Rogers Toughman Decoy Dolly: $100

Mojo Rippler's: $15 each

6 Avian X Topflight Pintails + 2 GHG Pro Butt Up Pintails: $75 (Not all have weights since I had them on a jerk string)

6 Avian X Topflight Green Wing Teals + 2 GHG Pro Butt Up Green Wing Teals: $50

Jet Sled Junior in Camo (43" x 21" x 8"): $30

Rogers Workin' Man Series 12 Slot Decoy Bag: $15 (Only if available with either the pintails or GWT sets)

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu