Deep Sea Rods and Reels

Ramshackle

Dec 4, 2016
I tried real hard for multiple years to get into deep sea fishing to have an excuse to fuck off for the day with my buddy, but no medication or tricks seem to get me past sea sickness. So I'm throwing in the towel, and clearing garage space for other toys.

4 rods, 3 reels. For simplicity sake it'd be awesome to sell them all to a single buyer, but I will part them out if necessary.

Open to offers, but not desperate to get rid of anything. Will take cash off for buying multiple things.

Local pickup in San Diego only.

RODS:

Turner's Californian HDG Series "CAH670C-E" - 7'0'', 25-50 Lbs - $70

Shimano Tallus Blue Water "TLC-80MHBBL" - 8'0'', 40-80 Lbs, Medium Heavy Power, Fast Action - $120

Daiwa Proteus "PRTB80HFS" - 8'0'', 55-80 Lbs, Heavy Power - $185

Shimano Waxworm "TZSW-80MH-BLK" - 8'0'', 30-65 Lbs, Medium Heavy Power, Fast Action - $215

REELS:

Daiwa "STTBG50H" Saltist Black Gold Super High Speed Conventional Reel - $180

Shimano Baitrunner "12000D" Spinning Reel - $145

Shimano Baitrunner "8000D" Spinning Reel - $135

Last edited:
Puking is part of fishing for some of us and you just know its gonna happen and that you will feel better later. Done it all my life..

Agreed, and that's how I lasted as long as I did. Inevitably when we'd get on some fish any bad feelings or misery disappeared... but there were a couple trips where we got skunked and it was just 14 hours of pain and suffering.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu