Default on Edison bill

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
It appears DK Scott didn't pay electric bill on time. TOF appears to be no more. Page won't even come up, hasn't for a week now.

Ouch,

But his rate of return lately must of been pretty low.

Fun while it lasted...it became impossible for me to keep up with the process of logging in and out ...met alot of solid folks on that site... grateful....just not a patient man..I like to kill alot of shit ..RIP..( maybe it will come back with a vengeance though).

Reactions: ilovesprig
Fun while it lasted...it became impossible for me to keep up with the process of logging in and out ...met alot of solid folks on that site... grateful....just not a patient man..I like to kill alot of shit ..RIP..( maybe it will come back with a vengeance though).

Same here, Matty...Met a lot of good guys, that feel like brothers...I'll always be thankful for my time over there........clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Reactions: HATCHET1
Not positive, but pretty sure DK wasn't involved with TOF anymore. Rumor has it that the gentleman that runs BloodyDecks had control of it.

Not positive, but pretty sure DK wasn't involved with TOF anymore. Rumor has it that the gentleman that runs BloodyDecks had control of it.
I was wondering what became of him, Mike, ODP would drop in every so often, but not DK. Well, now nobody.

Jason from BD has it now. He didn’t know it was down he’s looking into it. It’s definitely not gone as far as he is concerned.

Reactions: duck-boy
Jason has been sick a lot and he was the IT guy...That could explain why things slowed down internally.

Back up and running. Seems there was a CC issue. Of those who still visited TOF, I wonder how many gave up after latest down time.

Haven't been on TOF or BD in a long time. BD wasn't a bad site when I was on to mostly fishing out of S.D area but also covered A22 as many of their members hunted A22.

I usually check daily but don't even sign on most of the time because there is usually nothing new. For example, the waterfowl section. Other than my last 5 posts there, 4 announcing stuff for SJWA and 1 announcing Perris opening duck hunting again, the last post there was back in January. So you can see why it could go dark for a week and no one really noticed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu