Delta Mckenzie Turkey Archery Target (Ramona)

Meety Peety

Apr 16, 2020
For sale is a Delta Mckenzie strutter turkey target. I am moving and this will just end up in storage, so I figured I'd post it for sale in case anyone wants it. Bought it from PA a few months ago, and honestly haven't shot it too much. I did hit it a few times with some mechanical broadheads so there are a couple small chunks missing on the surface, but nothing major. I bet I have under 80 arrows on it, and most of that was with field points. Its been outside, so its a little dirty.

Like to get 75 bucks for it? Let me know.

20230104_120438.jpg

20230104_120459.jpg

For sale is a Delta Mckenzie strutter turkey target. I am moving and this will just end up in storage, so I figured I'd post it for sale in case anyone wants it. Bought it from PA a few months ago, and honestly haven't shot it too much. I did hit it a few times with some mechanical broadheads so there are a couple small chunks missing on the surface, but nothing major. I bet I have under 80 arrows on it, and most of that was with field points. Its been outside, so its a little dirty.

Like to get 75 bucks for it? Let me know.

View attachment 57272

View attachment 57273
If the bag behind it goes with I’ll take it for $75.

I saw your message but I am not selling $250 worth of targets for $75... if the bag target was included, I would have said so in the original post. You can also feel free to PM me.

They are in storage now, so if someone wants a good deal on a basically brand new turkey target let me know. I am a little flexible on price but not "let me throw in a $130 bag target for free" flexible.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu