Doe at six feet

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
While sitting on the ground in a blind I made under a scub oak, I had this doe come down and eat the leaves off the tree Im sitting under. This has to be as close as you can get. She is only 6 feet away. Sorry about the shaking, I had to film over my shoulder with my phone. Some day Im gonna get some descent camera equipment get some quality footage. Check it out. [youtube]3OL2yrp_Je4[/youtube]

Well, I was gonna say she was close enough to check her for ticks, but while you are at it, I guess you could do a pregnancy exam too ;D

Good eye Darryl. She looks like it. That was in may while I was turkey hunting. She was on that hill side all alone every time I went to that area. Does and Bee's are definitely attracted to me

BTW IM, My son loves your avatar.
;D

Attachments

• PdnS0xF.jpg
    PdnS0xF.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 64

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu