Does this elk make my butt look big?

Sweet Jesus Eddie ..you were holding out on the money shot!! Whopper!!!

Can’t answer the question because I would need to see your butt without the elk, and doing that just doesn’t interest me. I will say your rack looks huge.

Great elk. Congrats!!!

My buddy stalked a great Mule deer... no shot. On the second day of the elk season I followed a bugling herd of elk one mile down a ridge. I found myself in the middle of the herd. I cow called in 3 satellite bulls (6×6, 5x5, 4x4) in to less than 20 yard. A cow and calf came trotting right to me and stopped at 10 yards. Right behind her was a good bull. I sent an arrow into his chest at less than 10 yards. Ed F20240917_093554.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu