Don't burn BLM flag/banner

I read the whole story, They said it was an act of racism, and a hate crime. everything is racist these days. If you follow the past news close you must have seen them burning the the flags of various white groups, including the Dixie flag and Israel flag during the recent conflict, would that not also be racist, or in their case freedom of speech. What is it called when you burn the flag I served under. I call that far worst. He stole the flag and burned it, 5 months for stealing a flag. Do you defend burning the American flag?

No you are wrong, in Cal. you can destroy other peoples property or walk in a store and steal merchandise as long as it is below a certain $$$ value and not get any jail time, he got five months. LA county has a new DA who won't even prosecute felony crimes. One more thing, a lot of the American flags you see being burned were taken off city flag poles, or other private property, (they didn't just buy them), That would qualify as, others property. Yet most of them are not even arrested. I had a Trump sign stole from my front yard, which I paid for, You know damn well those who stole it hated Trump and me because I like Trump. there you go hate crime. If they got caught, you think they would have got five months in jail. Give me a break..........

If you are burning your flag because it too old , faded and tattered. Cool ! But if you are burning it to make some political statement or worse you’re burning it cuz you hate what it stands for.
Then IMHO you should be shot wrapped in that same flag and burned to ashes. Your ashes should then be dumped in local landfill !
Just sayin !!!

If you are burning your flag because it too old , faded and tattered. Cool ! But if you are burning it to make some political statement or worse you’re burning it cuz you hate what it stands for.
Then IMHO you should be shot wrapped in that same flag and burned to ashes. Your ashes should then be dumped in local landfill !
Just sayin !!!
One of the things that flag represents is freedom of speech, which includes burning it for those reasons. If you really feel that way than maybe you don't like all it stands for.

Don't take my twisted humor as a sign I don't believe in everything this country stands for !! But a lot of men and women have had that flag draped over their coffins so people could have that free speech you write about ! Just a side note; there is no way I would stand by and watch someone try to burn our flag for their political statement.

God I got so tired of arguing this with my Dad its is freedom of speech he said, and I would tell he then let them burn it in their Mouths !
This is BS , we have an anti American government that wants to divide the people, break them into easily controllable numbers.
Why even play their game, why help feed the fire they are spreading across America ! Lets get a Fire extinguisher and put a end to this shit. so freaking tired of it

God I got so tired of arguing this with my Dad its is freedom of speech he said, and I would tell he then let them burn it in their Mouths !
This is BS , we have an anti American government that wants to divide the people, break them into easily controllable numbers.
Why even play their game, why help feed the fire they are spreading across America ! Lets get a Fire extinguisher and put a end to this shit. so freaking tired of it
Amen brother.

Thank you Gundogl nice to know your not alone with this stuff.
Really amazing how many just accept it as something we must tolerate

Two things can be true at the same time: 1) stealing and burning someone else’s property is illegal and should be punished appropriately, 2) this case shows the clear bias and hypocrisy out there since we all know stealing and burning an American flag would never get you five months in jail.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu