Dorado are going nuts.

Dorado are one of the most sustainable fish in the ocean because of their reproductive capabilities and their growth rate. At this point in time according to the fishery biologists we are good to go as far as taking them for consumption especially because they are not taken easily by commercial fishing. One the five fish I most favor to consume when fresh caught - #1 Halibut, # 2 White sea bass, # 3 fresh Yellowtail, # 4 fresh Dorado, # 5 fresh Yellowfin. Don't get me wrong any fresh sea food finfish, invertibrate or shell fish is in trouble if you put in front of me...

Reactions: DMAX and NBK
Heading out tomorrow on a over nighter out of Daveys locker. Those dodos going nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Constitution... a guy out here chartered it and we're going limited load. Never been on the boat... read some drama on Bloodydecks. So what... I'm going fishing... I'd rather catch yellowfin than bluefin. Ed F

Reactions: MAG 1
Won't let me upload my other dodo /yt pics says files (fish ;) are too big
So thought maybe some of you rod and reel guys would like to see the view from below

Won't let me upload my other dodo /yt pics says files (fish ;) are too big
So thought maybe some of you rod and reel guys would like to see the view from below

Heather,

Awesome pix....You are getting to be quite the outdoorswoman....................... :clap:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu