Dove report

Packed in well be fore dawn..glassed till 12noon...not a bird in sight..all that scouting and hype for nothing..back at it this evening....send some dove love my way dovers ..looks like im gonna need it..wheres Larry when ya need um..FML.

Reactions: TRICER
Packed in well be fore dawn..glassed till 12noon...not a bird in sight..all that scouting and hype for nothing..back at it this evening....send some dove love my way dovers ..looks like im gonna need it..wheres Larry when ya need um..FML.

I've got them dialed in. No trophies but they will fill a freezer. Let me know, I'll send you some OnX waypoints. Easy pack out BTW.

I've got them dialed in. No trophies but they will fill a freezer. Let me know, I'll send you some OnX waypoints. Easy pack out BTW.
Thanks buddy....next to a road preferably..!!!!

Where can people hunt in El Centro. I am assuming Onx is the way to go. Been here a couple of years and figured I would give Dove Hunting a go before I transfer again in the spring. I haven't hunted dove in about 15 years and that was in the Tundra that is Wyoming. Not looking for honeyholes just some general advice of the El Centro area.

Where can people hunt in El Centro. I am assuming Onx is the way to go. Been here a couple of years and figured I would give Dove Hunting a go before I transfer again in the spring. I haven't hunted dove in about 15 years and that was in the Tundra that is Wyoming. Not looking for honeyholes just some general advice of the El Centro area.
If it's not posted private property, row crops, or within city limits, it's generally huntable. I prefer finding wildland that doves use as midday roosts, but you could also start with marking where the cattle feedlots are and find the flyways where the doves travel between there and their roosts/water/gravel.

What do you guys shoot through older shotguns? I’ve heard bismuth is ok to shoot through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu