Duck Hunting Wister

Inless sprig is on a 8 card or above then he might send him just a little left of direction lol..........

Can anyone tell me other then teal and spoonies what other species there are. I'm trying to match the hatch as fisherman would say in my spread and it'll be my first time there as well. Any other tips are appreciated

Reactions: Khanda
Not gonna match me ....truth...LOlL..

What’s up Duck hunters, does anybody know the best blinds at Wister, I’ve never hunted there and I drew a #7…..
Time to do yer homework. Go scout and report back. We'll be waiting fer yer report.
With the work thats being done things can change.

Reactions: jth
Interesting how people complain that they never get drawn for ressies, but will give away spots to someone with zero posts or experience to help. If internet didn't make it so easy to be hand fed good spots, maybe less people would apply? I dont care either way, just an observation.

Can anyone tell me other then teal and spoonies what other species there are. I'm trying to match the hatch as fisherman would say in my spread and it'll be my first time there as well. Any other tips are appreciated
Pintail, gadwall, pintail, mallards, wigeon, pintail and everything else in the pacific flyway. Don't shoot more than 1 pintail.

Reactions: Seibert681

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu