Ducks 12/1

nice job! i am getting a few reports that the ducks are down :) time to play

That’s a great bunch of ducks. Those blue bills are fast flyers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No lack of birds this year, but with the lake so low....They've learned the shoreline is very dangerous.....lol

They swim in or just follow the coots.....Fog helped for awhile Saturday, but few ducks killed by most.....;)

.005.JPG013.JPG

Dang she’s real low! Layout blinds the tactic of choice? Doesn’t look like the water even gets to the back trees.

Dang she’s real low! Layout blinds the tactic of choice? Doesn’t look like the water even gets to the back trees.

Drew,

Not even close....Layouts are OK, but don't seem to be working much either.....The word is the lake will NOT come up because of some disagreement with La Jolla Indian res.....Biblical rains would be the only way I see it rising.

Reactions: TRICER
The lakes as low as I’ve ever seen it and I’m guessing as low as it’s ever been. I think we got lucky and timed it just right. Pretty poor fowling on the lake right now. In less we get historical rains it’s gunna be a tough year.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu