East county vet recommendation

Rocked and Loaded

Mar 29, 2021
So the vet my folks recommended in Santee is not taking new customers for some reason.

Can anyone recommend a good vet in east county that’s comfortable with hunters and hunting dogs?

Already have an appt with San Carlos pet hospital. If I’m not happy with them I’ll keep your recommendation in mind.

We had really great experiences with Mast Blvd Pet Hospital. They figured a problem with our pup in one trip that our old Vet could not diagnose in 5 visits.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu