Either Sex/ Spike Buck

CLarson757

Dec 29, 2019
Can anyone shed some light on this for me? A22 tag would allow me to take anything walking by correct? I’ve seen a spike on my camera and this morning I started to second guess wether or not I would be allowed to take him or not based on the “antlerless” or “either sex” definitions.
2335897D-A216-4E2F-A2DE-6E751DE4B95C.jpeg

It looks like it says SPIKE bucks may not be taken.

At the risk of sounding irresponsible on the rules, I did not see that last sentence when I read the regs earlier today. Thanks for pointing it out. I’ll just have to get a doe in the freezer then since I haven’t seen a lot of legal bucks this year.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu