El Cap....7-2-19

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
One of the slower mornings Jim & I have had this year....9 fish and 1 big 'gill....Caught my 4 fish on Senkos & split-shot Morning Dawn Robo's...Jim got his fish on Ned rigs & drop-shot Morning Dawn Robo's….Still fun.

.ps....Watched Wily put the "Jackson Sneak" on a hen mallard with duckling...The "Road Runner" won this contest....lol

.001.JPG009.JPG016.JPG008.JPG

Water water everywhere.... I think last year I asked you about this time and you were bummed and said you didn't see a feather.... Good News

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu