ELECTION DAY

If you like to hunt, fish, or love the great outdoors vote RED....Right now, here in San Diego North County....We have a liberal dem (Tiffany) running against Supervisor Jim Desmond...If Jim loses, I'm out as District 5 Fish & Wildlife commissioner...That probably means any youth hunting programs are gone as well....That video is right on the money.... :clap:

Folks, we need every vote and every vote against anyone with a "D" next to their names........:angery:

Last edited:
If you like to hunt, fish, or love the great outdoors vote RED....Right now here in San Diego North County....We have a liberal dem (Tiffany) running against Supervisor Jim Desmond...If Jim loses, I'm out as District 5 Fish & Wildlife commissioner...That probably means any youth hunting programs are gone as well....This video is right on the money.... :clap:

Folks, we need every vote and every vote against anyone with a "D" next to their names........:angery:

We also need @HATCHET1 to vote in Kari Lake

If you like to hunt, fish, or love the great outdoors vote RED....Right now here in San Diego North County....We have a liberal dem (Tiffany) running against Supervisor Jim Desmond...If Jim loses, I'm out as District 5 Fish & Wildlife commissioner...That probably means any youth hunting programs are gone as well....This video is right on the money.... :clap:

Tiffany is on the board where I work. Please don't elect this lady for anything she ever runs for!

Tiffany is on the board where I work. Please don't elect this lady for anything she ever runs for!

Signs all over north county saying Fireman for Tiffany....One of my friends is a Fallbrook fireman....They're fuming that the union paid to have these signs put up....WTF!

Thanks [mention]ilovesprig [/mention] for advocating. Hate it that politics gets into everything including a few days outdoors to hunt. Agree with voting red. Mad that just as my oldest gets old enough to do the youth pheasant hunt it gets cancelled due to ridiculous legislation.

Folks like Jim Desmond and Brian Jones need to keep their seats.

Would be nice to get some folks like John Franklin and Kristie Bruce-Lane in the north county races.

Either way I’m taking my daughter out to the IV this weekend to see if she can hit her first dove. Good luck to everyone shooting this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signs all over north county saying Fireman for Tiffany....One of my friends is a Fallbrook fireman....They're fuming that the union paid to have these signs put up....WTF!

While I agree unions are generally good for blue collar workers. Union politics are a sham, trying to get the huge population of red labor to vote blue. Every single union member I work with are discussed with what's going on and are as red as can be.

Every commercial that states so and so, or bill this and that is supported by fire/labor/police union is a crock of BS. The members were not asked or voted that way.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu