EPIC FAIL - Naval Weapons Ammo Depot (Near Me) - Illegals try to jump off a boat ducking in there!

Yeah...great place to "sneak" into the country. I was taking my boat through there one time to go fishing (you're allowed to motor through the base docking area as it's the only way to and from the ocean from Huntington Harbor) and got stopped just beyond the Pacific Coast Highway bridge by a small Navy boat with a mounted .50 on the bow and three sailors with AR looking weapons saying we'd have to wait there for about 15 minutes because the destroyer at the dock was leaving. No argument from us. Can't imagine they'd be happy with someone landing a boat anywhere between the ocean and the PCH bridge.

Reactions: msailor and sportyg
Was up there last week drooling over the honkers on the base there was a ton of them! They lock that place down tight so not the best place to sneak in unless you are a goose!

The Canadian Geese fly over our house on their way to the Armed Forces Training Base and that Naval Golf Course, then there's that Country Club thing over by Seal Beach Blvd. Then of course the water-way/drainage that parallels Bolsa Chica St all the way out to the coast.

I take my dogs over to Arbor Dog park. You look over and there's just all these big huge looking meals with wings in the Golf Course. And their worth like $70 bucks a piece I figure. Last Thanksgiving the nearby Vons was selling Geese and they were like $6.99 /Lbs and where in the neighborhood of $70 or so a piece!

I love hearing 'em when they fly over my house in formation! Not too keen on hearing the choppers, but you get used to it. Like they say "It's the sound of Freedom!"

Reactions: msailor
Few years back I went for a morning surf at 11th Street Del Mar and on the beach was an ugly wooden boat surrounded by a dozen or more Border Patrol agents. Guys in the lineup were talking about how the boat rolled through, grounded ashore, and 30 or so illegals scurried out. Crazy!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: msailor
Those pandas don't just land anywhere, they have GPS and cell phones and have commo with a pick up crew that will advise them if its safe to land. The bad guys in the pick up crew will then take and deliver the aliens. Im thinking they had some nut that was fishing and acting as a look-out who gave them the green light. can't believe they were stupid enough to make shore during day light. Now you can expect the chinese aliens to request asylum on some BS fear and they will disappear into the San Gabriel Valley never to be heard from again....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu