Excited for this season + hunting on base

Feb 5, 2020
Hello all, I haven't posted in a long time; Partly because I joined the Marine Corps. Ive lived in SoCal for the last 6 years and been hunting for like 4. I was gone for 10 months for basic, combat training and MP training. I'm currently in reserve status and back at my old job. I want to hunt on Pendleton but I don't have any experience there. Does anyone have any input on this topic?

Glad to be back.

Maybe you should check with Provost Marshal for areas on base. My marine family members told me there are a lot of rattlesnakes and tarantulas in the hills off Las Pulgas Rd. Best of luck.

Welcome back and thank you for your service.... :clap:

Check out the Camp Pendleton Sportsman's Club....You can get all the info you need there.........:blush:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu