FAST EDDIE STRIKES AGAIN!!

Amen brother..ive had to build a another west wing to accommodate the trophys...im fortunate to have ed as a neighbor..the boys are gonna slowly bring ed out of his quiet retirement...HA!

Heres one of my better ones....beautiful creatures for sure.

Attachments

• 20190316_190649.jpg
    20190316_190649.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 20
Yup...no side arm needed!! Ha! Fun to hunt..better eating..

Lol. I had heard they were terrible eating but I shot one a few years ago and I thought it was delicious. Really flavorful dark red meat.

They do taste amazing...like anything else...just gotta field um good and cool um quick...never pass on a good blackbuck!

Just curious... was that "Blackbuck" taken stateside, like in an exotics ranch in Texas or something? Very cool looking animal!

I know a dude who guides in texas..he,s way over priced and kinda a dick..but the dude finishes..often...so hezs my go to guy when im slumming in texas...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu