Father’s Day catfishen

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
Finally killed that damn skunk that’s been following me around every time I go fishing lately. We almost had a 2 man limit with 8 in the boat at Wholford near the West buoy line by about 130pm. They were lightly hitting the cut mackerel and nightcrawler combo so it seemed like we fed more fish than we caught. A great time of catching for a change. Then off to the spend the rest of the day with my girls.
5ee7c734c56f7489c366a92c38321d93.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice stringer! Glad you had success, with some great meals to come. Fried up some of mine tonight. Yum.

Reactions: msailor
Congrats Matt...……..Dang nice stringer

ps.....We should have a SCH catfish derby out at the "Shaw.....Maybe get Janice to let us stay till like 11:00 pm.

Reactions: msailor
Congrats Matt...……..Dang nice stringer

ps.....We should have a SCH catfish derby out at the "Shaw.....Maybe get Janice to let us stay till like 11:00 pm.

Thanks and that’s a great idea Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu