Fed Jury Duty

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
Okay, trying to figure out options. I just got Fed Jury Duty the week of and after my AZ deer tag. It says I am not allowed to postpone....I guess I will need to plan on checking summons every night and drive back if required.

Okay, trying to figure out options. I just got Fed Jury Duty the week of and after my AZ deer tag. It says I am not allowed to postpone....I guess I will need to plan on checking summons every night and drive back if required.
You can postpone it.
I postponed mine 2 times. Until I was able to get a hearing test done.

Reactions: JakeSCH
Financial hardship on the family, they don't need to know your hunting.

This is the US District Court, so it is different...not the usual. It is strange that you have to call every day for 2 weeks to find out if you have it...I also got "normal" jury duty for January. Dumb, I should not have to do both.

Covid, you don’t feel well

Reactions: garlicsalt
Just tell them how you feel about the elections and liberals....you will be free to go. ... unless I got you confused with someone else, then disregard....lol.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu