FedEx and ups will not ship guns

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
This has been developing, both ups and FedEx will no longer let you ship guns if you are a just a citizen. Only ffl holders can ship.

Usps will still do it for now.

I got a ton of grief for shipping a rifle scope to Leupold a few months back. They don't even want to ship parts.

When I sipped shotgun to AZ. It was no problem, UPS, after I showed them the FFL license of the person I was shipping it to. I had to ship it from main distribution center in Cerritos, local offices would not take it. I know guy who shipped on to his brother, he told them he was shipping machined parts.

Bought some pellets the other day at Wal-Mart...The lady in the sporting goods had to walk me to the front to pay for them...Bet this new rule really puts a damper on those gang bangers... ;)

That might be your funniest quote so far Stevo!

John,

I must be the luckiest guy goin'...For as much as I hunt and shoot, I have never had a problem ( 4 SBE's, one M-2, and a Ethos)...Oh, and they all have the rear safety...... :joy:

ps...I don't like the Nova or Vinci's...;)

Reactions: NBK
NBK and I can tell all of you stories about how our M1 super 90's and how the failed every day and every time out no matter how many times we cleaned them after every shoot when we went to Argentina way back when. Not knocking Benneli just sayin don't get blind to what works in the real world.

NBK and I can tell all of you stories about how our M1 super 90's and how the failed every day and every time out no matter how many times we cleaned them after every shoot when we went to Argentina way back when. Not knocking Benneli just sayin don't get blind to what works in the real world.

Fred,

Real world?...I think I hunt pretty much in the "Real World"...Shooting in Argentina, I would venture to say is NOT the real world... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu