Few bunnies down

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys,
Just wanted to share a few pics of a recent trip I took with Marley. We camped for several days in a more remote area to field review a high end pcp Airgun and document it through video. The weather was very monsoonal (Hot&Humid) so it was giving a bit of problems for some of my camera gear. We took the best footage possible under these conditions and had a great time. I had not been to this area in several years and was very surprised with how green everything still was, good amount of water in creeks too. We got two Cottontails the first evening and 3 the following day as well as a Jackrabbit. Hunting this area was super hard with an airgun, those little bunnies just don't like staying still much. lol Marley worked very hard and have to give her major kudos for doing it all in such hot weather. We did spend a good amount of time just hanging out by the creek to cool off, was so beautiful. Enclosed are just a few pics I wanted to share, I posted the video in the Airgun section for those who want to see the action and learn a little.

DXadTyu.jpg

z6ruLXS.png

4M08nfw.png

aUDZJnC.png

VUU5r4R.png

Tlt8UBG.png

y5ddKNj.png

l8AbxaK.png

zffAHT3.jpg

V99fFXx.jpg

2gi9O1k.png

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu