Finally 15

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
I was going down to the valley but after hunting local and just coming up a few short, decided to stay away from the heat and stay home. Turns out it was a great idea. Took a friend from who had spinal surgery and was just looking to get out. We finished with 30 birds , and the season is over.
Great season, lots of birds, and a couple new spots.20190915_183744.jpg20190915_183700.jpg

I miss the whole two weeks.
This weekend I was up the Plymouth/Placerville area trying to secure a Turkey spot.
We’ll see if it works out.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
I was going down to the valley but after hunting local and just coming up a few short, decided to stay away from the heat and stay home. Turns out it was a great idea. Took a friend from who had spinal surgery and was just looking to get out. We finished with 30 birds , and the season is over.
Great season, lots of birds, and a couple new spots.View attachment 41003View attachment 41004
That’s awesome. Local dove!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu