Fine Firearms question

I don’t t believe they sell benelli anymore. I do think they can get them if you want them though but don’t quote me on that.

Reactions: Ocurtis
The Beretta A-400 and Benelli line of shotguns are as different as night & day...Pick up both before you make a decision...I have a 20 gauge Ethos...Beautiful shotgun, but that's the problem...It's beautiful shotgun...The Benelli Super Black Eagle or M-2 are much more hunter friendly (camo).

In Argentina all the outfitter used for guns were Beretta A300 20ga they shoot the piss out of those things and they just keep cycling. With that said when I finally stop buying rifles I am buying a left hand SBE3. Only because I have wanted a benelli forever.

The Beretta A-400 and Benelli line of shotguns are as different as night & day...Pick up both before you make a decision...I have a 20 gauge Ethos...Beautiful shotgun, but that's the problem...It's beautiful shotgun...The Benelli Super Black Eagle or M-2 are much more hunter friendly (camo).

YeH, one is a gas and one inertia too. I want a beautiful gun, it’s a reward I put for myself for a certain professional accomplishment that I’m getting closer to! I might even get it engraved. I was originally going to get a Citori or similar double barrel (and still might!)

I’ve handled the Ethos and loved it. I’ll check out the A400 too before making that decision. The lack of recoil in the Beretta intrigues me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YeH, one is a gas and one inertia too. I want a beautiful gun, it’s a reward I put for myself for a certain professional accomplishment that I’m getting closer to! I might even get it engraved. I was originally going to get a Citori or similar double barrel (and still might!)

I’ve handled the Ethos and loved it. I’ll check out the A400 too before making that decision. The lack of recoil in the Beretta intrigues me.

What do you intend to use this gun for?

I have always bought guns for usability only - synthetic, work horse type guns. This will be a stray from that philosophy

Nothing wrong with that. All of my shotguns have wood stocks. My quail gun is a 20g citori. I have a 12g montefeltro but I always reach for the citori. I like the montefeltro for shooting pheasants but I hunt quail way, way more than I hunt pheasant. The Citori is a great gun and that’s what I vote for. I have a soft spot in my heart for Remington 1100’s. I grew up shooting a 20g. A lot of the newer auto loaders don’t really do anything for me as far as style goes. However, if I was going to buy a new waterfowl gun it would be a SBE.

i am a early adopter of the benelli shotguns. I have and still shoot a super90 i got back in the late 80s when H&K imported them. It's thin light and goes boom. The A400 is a battleship next to a SBE. it just feels thick and slow.

After a hour you get used to it and its pretty much flawless after that. I went the whole first year with out cleaning it just to see what it would do. It went boom every time from dove loads to 3" hevi Metals. I do wish they made a camo 3" gun as i do not shoot the big 3 1/2" rounds. Flash forward a few years and the gun has been great. Only problem was a busted spring on the gas check that caused it to short stroke dove loads. 10$ spring and it was fixed. quite a few ducks died yesterday catching shot from my a400

ps i still have that vinci for sale if anyone wants it.

Fine Firearms sells the entire Beretta line. The A400 is the softest shooting production sporting shotgun made. I once owned 4 benellis. I own an A400 now. For waterfowl, it's hard to beat.

Fine Firearms sells the entire Beretta line. The A400 is the softest shooting production sporting shotgun made. I once owned 4 benellis. I own an A400 now. For waterfowl, it's hard to beat.

I’ll stop by one of these days. You have their double barrels too?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu