First outing this quail season

Californio

Oct 1, 2016
Hey guys I'll be heading out Wednesday for quail out in rose valley. Wanted to see if any of you all had luck in this area? Thanks for the support

Never hunted there, but Los Padres has both valley & Mt quail.....Looks like there's a break in the weather.....That's a real plus.....Good luck.

Reactions: Californio
i hunted the area last Saturday for opener. I was 28deg at sunrise and 93 by noon. got a few saw a few more but the numbers that i had seen a few months ago just did not show up. I think they know exactly what day and season it is. the dog got to run and we all had a nice time in the mountains

Reactions: Californio
i hunted the area last Saturday for opener. I was 28deg at sunrise and 93 by noon. got a few saw a few more but the numbers that i had seen a few months ago just did not show up. I think they know exactly what day and season it is. the dog got to run and we all had a nice time in the mountains

That's great man I hope to see a few out there

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu