Fishing in the city

Bigfin

Apr 18, 2020
Went out today thinking Sunday would have less people out ! Well that turned out to be wrong the bike trails looked like Talladega there were people everywhere oh well I knew where I was headed , isolation alley !! Now the fish they were very active today , I had to catch a few small ones to get a decent one about 3 lbs but it fought like a tank slammed my pole and tried to take it with him lucky for me he jumped clean outta the water cause my back was turned at the moment it hit made 3 nice runs and 2 more leaps before getting him in . I swear these fish are borderline wild trout anyway great day final count was 1 carp 5 trout all released and waiting for ya ! Tightlines BF
12652ea4abbe5557570e763829eb2be1.jpg

3b88e43e3dd711b03280ead7d24d8164.jpg

57822ac058bedd58df476298ac698538.jpg

2d7259502b9a68cfc0b99b79cb59c82e.jpg

81e7d9c374eef2e0f0f25d67b0f3bbde.jpg

Got this one a couple of months ago these fish are reproducing
ea15606d3e636cc2261e1f2efcf177ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job Bro some beauties. SIP is way past old already. But the wife shattered her ankle and had surgery a week ago now I'm caretaker if it had to happen I guess it happened in the best possible time. She will hopefully get a cast in a week after the splint and surgery work heals up. I'm jonesing like a fat kid needs his cake bro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Um I hear ya but take care of the one who takes care of you everything else will work out and you can have your cake and eat it too. Sorry that happened to your lady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CAL'NDN
I hear you bro. I'm just worried she might want to break the other one after this is over I think she really is enjoying this me cooking 3 times a day and cleaning to much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bigfin
Nice fish! Its a lot more fun when the trout really fight hard. Its not as fun when they just let you pull them to shore in a straight line.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu