FJ with a few things about the site

Forum Janitor

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2014
few site things!

the bass pro banner on the top of the page. If you click it and buy anything from basspro online we get some love! NOT a lot of love but a lil and a little goes a long ways. The site is quite expensive to run and we try not blow you guys up with to many adverts. You might have noticed we pulled the obnoxious google ad from the top.

Tapatalk...... ugh it blows big time. We do still run the tapatalk plugin but for you guys that are in love with it please try the native site. It renders perfect on your phone and works better then the tapatalk app. 100% of the ads you see in tapatalk go to tapatalk not us so if you have to use it do not not click the ads. we get nothing!!!!!! We would love nothing more then to disable taptalk but quite a few of you still use it. Just know we do not control taptalk any any of the data you send on it.

We got a few more changes in the works so look for that soon.

happy hunting
FJ

Don't see the banner yet, but will try to remember to use. Thanks for keeping the site rolling.

Im doing my part....and yep, way to keep it rollin!

its new :) so do not feel left out.

if you guys run adblock software it will block it. Please unblock us if you do that :) we promise to only pimp the best stuff if you do :)

I'm guilty but dont click adds at all. But had I known I just ordered some vortex a couple days ago from bass pro shop. I will go on full site when I get my new rangefinder and tsp the link. Did I say I'm guilty.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: WaterDog
I heard Tapatalk is owned by China. Don’t be a commie. Use your mobile web browser.
Actually they do have offices in China
" Tapatalk HQ is in Santa Monica, California. Our staff works around the world, including Spain, New York and Shanghai, China. If you absolutely need to write to us offline, our office is at 202 Bicknell Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404. "
but the mobile web is better.

tapatalk does handle all your data from any sites you use. They do use your data and sell it to 3rd party companies for any thing they want. not just ads.

Bill,
For a long time I found it nearly impossible to use the “new” site software from my phone. That was the only reason I used tapatalk. No need for that any more. Awesome work, Dr. J!

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu