Flyback goose hunt video

Ali

Nov 12, 2013
Figured I'd share this here too.

We made this video last season during the snow goose flyback in South Dakota.

[youtube]h7EUBFMel-U[/youtube]

www.peppersloughoutfitters.com is an awesome host. We are headed back this year in the first week of next month.

So much fun.

Good times Ali - nice job on the video too!

What Browning are you shooting? I am looking real hard at the new A5.

thanks guys. Super stoked on how it came out. We are headed back in a week and a half for more. Stay tuned.

NBK - I was shooting a Maxus. I really like everything about the gun, but it doesn't fit me that well. I have to jam my face down on the gun to shoot it well and a lot of times I forget to do that.

I got a deal on a new Beretta A400 Xtreme. I couldn't shoot it for crap out of the box either. Then I put the 1" spacer in the stock. Moved my big head back and I shoot the lights out with it. I don't like the feel of it or the way the action works nearly as much as the Browning, but I probably had my best duck season ever (shooting wise) so I'm sticking with it.

I think the A5 would work well for me because I'm a bigger guy with a huge head. I need the higher rib to shoot well.

Hope it helps.

Ali said:
thanks guys. Super stoked on how it came out. We are headed back in a week and a half for more. Stay tuned.

NBK - I was shooting a Maxus. I really like everything about the gun, but it doesn't fit me that well. I have to jam my face down on the gun to shoot it well and a lot of times I forget to do that.

I got a deal on a new Beretta A400 Xtreme. I couldn't shoot it for crap out of the box either. Then I put the 1" spacer in the stock. Moved my big head back and I shoot the lights out with it. I don't like the feel of it or the way the action works nearly as much as the Browning, but I probably had my best duck season ever (shooting wise) so I'm sticking with it.

I think the A5 would work well for me because I'm a bigger guy with a huge head. I need the higher rib to shoot well.

Hope it helps.
Is that what we are calling you now? bigger guy? I don't know if I can get used to that. ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu