For the Bird guys ..

Had some down time ... I usually wait until they bunch up so I can hammer 5 or 6 at once..flock shooting if you will...it's all about the poppers over wild mesquite in an open fire pit with a some old chicken wire for a grill....love the great state of Texas.

Reactions: Lungpopper
I’ll be in Big Bend all next week. Taking gun might chase some in Black Gap. I just wanna be like Hatch when I grow up.
Brother .I told you..say when ..when you in so cal again during a season...I know a guy!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Fun fact ..the 9ers QB was the boys QB in Highschool....had that kid at my house many times over the years...good kid...and a Winner...GO 9ERS!!!!

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
Fun fact ..the 9ers QB was the boys QB in Highschool....had that kid at my house many times over the years...good kid...and a Winner...GO 9ERS!!!!
Hell, I might consider pulling for them if my boys played with him. But never the Seahawks, never.

Reactions: HATCHET1
We torched the Seahawks on Thursday night...I hate Pete Carroll..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu