Forester co-ax new links

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
So I stubbled on this gentleman’s post who makes new links for this press. They allow for easy access while inserting and removing your cartridge. My one and only complaint about the Forster, seems to have a good fix. The links sell for 65$ and seem to be a great alternative. They are a black oxide coating and I verified the center to center measurement was within .001 of each other. HOWEVER I measured my stock links as I wanted to see how the length matched up. My stock links had a center to center measurement that was .006 difference from one side to the other, surprising to me as it was. With this variation in stock link length I would say all of the my dies I should verify the set up before use (shoulder set back ect). I’ll attach some photos and the business card for the builder. Happy reloading all06015D19-B69B-44D3-810B-BA8A46FA1545.jpeg322A5EA9-1A87-4250-9478-A97D92B66CDC.jpegA86A422E-E9FD-493C-B90D-DDC5AEDDE41D.jpegCF5D32CD-7C0C-4ABF-822F-9E5F80FAF5C7.jpeg

Cools stuff @Chris240. Sure looks like it does give better side access into the press. Did you happen to get an extra set?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu