Forkolicious..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Came home to a boy making spaghetti after practice...when asked what it was... the response was...coues forky pops...that boy is my favorite! Wasnt real clear on what boy it was until i got up a bit closer..time to go to the optometrist..

.20190826_184633.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks fellas, #1 boy D tackle...likes to eat....mama is out of state slaving away with work...so its just the boys and i until i go back to leading forkys to slaughter this weekend..they switch out with dinner duties every other night...perks of having 3 at once I guess....knuckleheads..but self sufficient ones ...LOL.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu