Frankford Arsenal Universal Seating Die?

Pretty intriguing and it looks like a good idea. My first thought is use the right tool for the job though.
crescent wrench can do a lot but nothing beats the right size wrench.

@Truduct valid point, but think of one rachet and a variety of sockets versus a drawer full of wrenches. Haha, who am I kidding I have drawers full of both, I'm a sucker for tools.

Last edited:
@Truduct valid point, but think of one racket and a variety of sockets versus a drawer full of wrenches. Haha, who am I kidding I have drawers full of both, I'm a sucker for tools.
If I cant fix it with duct tape and a pair of vice grips it probably cant be fixed.

Last edited:
Too many parts, in my mind that would yield too much play and impart unwanted inconsistencies. Sounds like a great idea, but its probably not.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu