FREE Alpha Training Pistols

A Team

Nov 11, 2019
I have two alpha training pistols , one uses 209 primers and one usea 22 crimps. Both pistols need to be repaired , the repair cost 100.00 , I have the contact that will repair the pistols. Pistols retail for just at 200.00 . These pistols would be great for an amature , I'm confident that once repaired these pistols could last several years , they just don't hold up to pro use ( I put a 1000 rounds a week through my pistols).

I know several of you train at Prado Dog Park , hit me up if you want them and both are yours at no cost. I'm not going to ship free stuff.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu